Wednesday 21 March 2012

Very exciting tonight! I've made my first batch of soy container candles fragranced with Lemongrass & Lavender for the charity coffee morning - they smell absolutely gorgeous and I know from my research and development that they give an excellent hot scent throw due to the quality of the essential oils and the ideal wick :)
I've made 10 small votives and 2 large containers. The kitchen smells amazing too (nice little bonus)!

Today I bought labels for the paraffin candles I'll be making and I've ordered some raffia ribbon for the soy candles - so I need to find some time to design my labels :)

Hopefully tomorrow night I'll be able to make 2 batches of soy containers - Geranium Bergamot and Lavender as well as Peppermint Lavender and Rosemary - will keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment