Thursday 5 April 2012

Well a lot has been happening since my last post...

I made 98 candles for the charity coffee morning! 50 scented paraffin candles and 48 soy candles fragranced with essential oils. Fragrances ranged from Strawberry & Rhubarb (my best seller) to Lemongrass & Lavender.

It was a mad rush to get all the candles made on time and labelled up as well as printing price lists but I got there in the end and thoroughly enjoyed it.

The morning itself was very enjoyable and I met lots of lovely people and got lots of feedback on my candles. I also sold a third of my stock so I was very pleased indeed :) I also sold out of a couple of fragrances in soy candles and got an order for another Lemongrass & Lavender which made me really happy :))

I was also thrilled to get a trade enquiry from a lady who runs a lovely craft/gift shop and I'm currently working on a proposal, so hopefully we can find a way to work together.

I'm now looking into other craft/charity fairs to attend and am keen to do one in the next couple of months to keep things moving along.

No comments:

Post a Comment